|Corporate Partnerships Team|
P 03 9224 2536
E Email Corporate Partnerships
RSPCA Victoria Corporate Support Days are an opportunity for your staff team to have a truly unique, hands-on experience helping our animals, learning about their wellbeing and forming closer connections as a team while you contribute meaningfully to a great cause.Click here for more information.
Each year for World Animal day in October, we ask our community of supporters to donate to our ‘Give to Get Them Home’ campaign. To inspire them to give, our generous corporate and philanthropic matching partners pledge to match community donations, dollar-for-dollar up to an amount of their choosing. It’s all about raising funds to help more animals find their ‘forever home’ and it also happens to be a wonderful way for our community supporters and matching partners connect with one another and join forces to make a real difference.If you would more information on the philanthropic and business benefits of becoming a Give To Get Them Home ‘Matching Partner’, don’t hesitate to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org, or 03 9224 2536.
If you are looking for an experience for large groups that mixes team building with corporate volunteering all while making a difference then our ‘Animal Advocates’ program may be just for you! Hosted by professional facilitators, the RSPCA Victoria ‘Animal Advocates’ Challenge includes interactive fast-paced simulation exercises and thought-provoking discussions that promote teamwork, increased empathy and more open minds. The results?
· Strengthened teams with greater appreciation of their colleagues.
· Connecting your team, giving them a sense of purpose and boosting staff morale
· A fun, engaging and memorable experience that your team will remember
· Gain an insider’s perspective on the challenges we face in the care, protection, rescue and rehabilitation of animals in Australia.
· Increased social impact by supporting one of Australia’s favourite, oldest and best known charities
Offering online and Face-to-Face Team Building for 10-100 people that is fun, cost-effective and for a good cause. To make a booking click here.